Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Will/Wasiat


WASIAT NAMA/WILL

I, Abdullah S/o. Abdullah, Muslim, Adult, Holding CNIC bearing No. _________________________, Resident of House NO. Resident of House No. ________________, Karachi, am the absolute, legal and lawful owner of the immoveable property i.e 75 Tolas 24 carets Gold, which I have invested in a business with my partner/friend namely Mr. ABC S/o. Muhammad, Muslim, Adult, Holding CNIC bearing No. ________________, Presently resident of ___________________________, Karachi.

That, I say that I have two lawful legal heirs One son namely Sheikh Muhammad Khursheed and second my wife.

That, I say that, If in case I have died then after me above named my partner will continue the above mentioned business in which my gold is invested.

That, I say that, after me my partner for Allah sake look after my family like his own sister and son and gave them Rs. 75,000/- per month according to the agreement as their monthly expense.

That, I say that, after me my family has no right to breach the said partnership or demand the 75 tolas gold, but when my son reaches the age of 18 years he has fully power to continue or break the agreement of partnership and my partner will give to my son to his father’s share i.e.  75 tolas gold.

And Allah gives my partner the return of all responsibilities/deeds which he done with my family. I will very much thankful to my partner (May Allah bless him, Aamin)
 
The above wasiat Nama has been prepared and signed by me without any coercion, threat, fear or any sort of pressure and be treated as according to my free will this ____ day of _______ 2012, here at Karachi in presence of all the above sons and daughters.

____________________
Abdullah

No comments:

Post a Comment