Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Application U/S. 17-A Family Laws



IN THE COURT OF     FAMILY JUDGE AT KARACHI CENTRAL
                                                         
F.S. No. _________ /2012
 


Mst. FATIMA JABIN       …………………………   Plaintiff
 

VERSUS

 

TARIQ AHMED                 …………………      Defendant

 

 

APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 17 (A) OF THE MUSLIM FAMILY LAW


            It is respectfully prayed, on behalf of the plaitiff, that this Hon’ble Court may be pleased to make Order wherby directing the defendant to pay the interim maintenance to the plaintiff @ Rs. 3,000/= per month till iddat in the interst of justice.

Prayed accordingly in the interest of justice.

Karachi.
Dated: 1   /11/2012.
SM ZUBAIR
Advocate for the Plaintiff


                                                                                

AFFIDAVIT

I, Mst. FATIMA JABIN D/o. Muhammad Nasim, Muslim, adult, R/o. Karachi, do hereby state on oath as under:

1.    That  I am the Plaintiff in the above matter and Deponent of this affidavit and as such  am fully conversant with contents of this affidavit.

2.    That  I say the the accompanying APPLICATION UNDER SECTION 17 (A) OF THE MUSLIM FAMILY LAW has been drafted and filed under my instructions as well as contents of main Suit may be treated as part of this affidavit.

3.    That I have read the accompanying application the contents of the same are true and correct which may kindly treated as part and parcel of this affidavit for the sake of brevity.

4.    That whatever is stated above is true and correct to the best of my  knowledge & belief.
                            
Karachi.                                                 
Dated:     .11.2012.
 DEPONENT
The Deponent above named is identified by me.

S M ZUBAIR ADVOCATE

Stated on oath before me at Karachi on this___th  day of ________, 2012, by the deponent above named who is identified to me by Mr. S M ZUBAIR, advocate, who is personally know to me.

COMMISSIONER FOR TAKING AFFIDAVIT

33 comments:

  1. Please can you elaborate about section 17 A of muslim family law
    which act or ordinance is it from

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are court appointed attorneys good for family law?
    large law firms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on that topic. If achievable, as you gain competence, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is highly helpful for me.
    notary public

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some honest ideas here. I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.
    software for lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    algo trading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work.
    Lawyers in Africa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting topic, can you post some further information on this subject.
    stop foreclosure lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog all the information are really awesome and great well done.
    New York Appellate Division

    ReplyDelete
  9. I search many blog about the lawyers but did not get many specific detail about the this topic but your blog have allot of information about my topic which I always searching.
    lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about the Windsor Ontario Injury Lawyers it's really good work. well done.
    Windsor Ontario Injury Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really very interesting and very valuable information about the Advocate nice work.
    Pittsburgh criminal attorney

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blog all information are very important for me about the investigation sydney cbd and i really need it thank you.
    Gang Stalking investigation sydney cbd

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog and your all presenting information are very great and it's really good well done.
    Law tutor London

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    orange county personal injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate you work for the education lawyers.
    education lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very informative site and article, i must bookmark it and keep posting interesting articles.
    bankruptcy lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the west accident attorney which have share in this blog.
    key west accident attorney

    ReplyDelete
  18. This blog have a very useful and valuable information about the divorce attorney keep posting.
    Los Angeles divorce attorney

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nicely presented information in this post about the lawyers and I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.
    criminal attorney georgia

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am really very agree with your qualities it is very helpful for look like home about the law Thanks so much for info and keep it up.

    Collier Law Firm

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there about the Law Firm Alabama and I loved this post.
    Law Firm Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir where to search 265-K crpc application ? Please guide me I need it on urgent basis .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and get useful information about the tutor from your blog.
    mcat tutor nyc

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the business and many other work, It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really appreciate your blog.
    Auto

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.
    Organic CBD products in UK

    ReplyDelete
  27. Düsseldorf Rechtsanwalt I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Business dispute and resolution

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Trust Attorney Brooklyn NY

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Nursing home abuse lawyers Dyer Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. юридическая помощь онлайн

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. nba pension plan for players

    ReplyDelete