Thursday, August 25, 2011

LEGAL NOTICE


To,

Mr. Al- Haaj Abdul,
Muslim, adult, R/O. Karachi

Sub: -                                    LEGAL NOTICE
Dear Sir,
                          Under the instructions and on behalf of my client, Syed Falan Ahmad son of Syed Falaaan, I, the undersigned advocate, have been instructed by my Client to address you as under:- 
1.                  That you have stated in AL MADAAR, Karachi, Weekly, that “I am thank full to my fraternity/coterie who has elected me again for life-time President of JAMIAT AHL-E-SADAT.

2.                  That it is humbly inquired by my Client abovenamed that

(1)  WHEN  
(2)  WHERE
(3)  WHO
&   UNDER WHAT LAW You were elected? Prove it.
3.                  That the abovenamed scandalous statement has been issued in AL MADAAR, Karachi, Weekly, having adopted and self manufactured election just to harass him for ulterior motives and extort money.

4.                  That your this immoral, illegal act as described supra caused mental torture and agony, disgraceness, and defamation to my Client and fraternity/coterie, abovenamed, in the eyes of general public.
                             So, I hereby call upon you that, to mend your ways and tender your unconditional apology otherwise I have definite instructions to report the matter in proper forum to either civil or criminal and to pay Rs.200, 00,000/=(Rupees Two Crore Only) as damages to my Client the apology in writing within seven days from receipt of this notice. Please take notice that in default of your compliance my client will be compelled to take action either to prosecute you in criminal or civil court of law entirely at your risk as to costs and consequences.       

     Sincerely yours,

SM ZUBAIR 

(ADVOCATE)


No comments:

Post a Comment